Saturday 20 February 2016

Voice over update

For the reporter voice over in my trailer I have asked people on social networks and my friends to give me voice samples so I can compare them and find which seems more realistic and professional. I am asking both male and females and will try to get some audience feedback to find narrow down the voices and help me find the voice I will use.

I received 11 recordings and have used friends and family to find which sound most realistic and most like a news reporter. I have narrowed it down to 2 recordings. Below is a survey to help find the one i will be using in my trailer. Create your own user feedback survey



After collecting multiple responses and looking at the results i have decided to use recording 2 that is where the majority vote is.

No comments:

Post a Comment