Saturday 20 February 2016

Magazine Cover first draft

This is the first version of my magazine cover. I included a photo of my main character as this is a convention on screams magazine covers. I have also kept the dimensions on a scream magazine in my cover.

To ensure that this is up to standards i printed it to see any problems not visible on a computer screen and asked people to comment on it. Below are some of the comments i received:
  • Blood spatter on character pictures below
  • Black undershirt showing
  • Yellow price circle cuts off before edge
  • Outline of clown and "31"and "a rob zombie film" visible
  • Authentic features.
  • Too much empty space
  • Character's body does not reach the end of the page.
  • Which is the main story?
  • White glow around Character doesn't fit with genre of film and magazine.
  • Blood header and footer are a different colour to the masthead.

No comments:

Post a Comment