Friday 11 December 2015

Idents

I have decided to call my production company Screech Studios. I created this ident to fit with the horror genre. I did this through my font choice and the colours. Below is the still image and the animated versions of this ident. I added a 'screech' sound effect to the animated version to clarify that the film is in the horror genre.


Screech Ident from Emily Apps on Vimeo.

I also created an ident for the distributor. From my ident research post i decided that the distribution company ident does not have to be based around the horror genre meaning i can name it something unrelated to horror but i may still customise it to fit with the film. I have named the distribution company Pinwheel Pictures and have added an effect to the animation to show that the film is in the horror genre.  This is the animated version:

Pinwheel Pictures Ident from Emily Apps on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment