Tuesday 1 December 2015

Casting

As my production is live action i will need to cast actors to play my characters. From my survey i found that my audience would like a cast made up of teenagers aged 16-23 or a mixed age cast. I have 2 choices with my cast i can either use class mates and hire internally or i can hire externally using casting sites such as StarNow or CastNet.

If i were to hire externally it would allow me to have a mixed cast and possibly more experienced and professional actors, this would be my first choice is casting but if i can not find suitable actors that are available at the right times i will use my classmates as they are easier to communicate with and are more likely to have schedules similar to mine.

I have posted a listing on star now to find my actors
Screen shot of casting listing

No comments:

Post a Comment