Monday 30 November 2015

Location Planning



Empty streets

To show that everyone has contained themselves inside due to the disease i will film some surveying shots of empty streets. I will most likely use the street where i live but if it becomes busy and is not empty enough i will find a less used location to film. On the right is a picture of my street, as it is usually very busy and doesn't have an abandoned or deserted feel to it i may have to add effects in editing to change this. One effect i could use on the footage/pictures of my street is lowering the brightness and contrast. On the right is an example of this.













Doctors office or Interview room

I will need a location that looks like a doctors office or an interview room for the doctor to ask the woman questions. Below are pictures of a doctors office and an interview room. I would like my locations to look like this. As i do not have access to a doctors office or a location similar to that, i will have to use an interview room. For this i will most likely use a classroom or an office.





Isolation room/Containment room
I want the isolation room to be styled after a room in a psychiatric hospital, simple and safe. Again as i do not have access to a psychiatric hospital room i will most likely use an empty white walled room.

No comments:

Post a Comment