Monday 1 February 2016

Magazine Development

As my production is in the horror/thriller genre the magazine will be a horror film magazine. Horror film magazines are more likely to feature more independent and smaller films as they have a niche refined audience.

I will be using the horror film magazine 'Scream' to feature my film. Below is the cover that i will use based off of many 'Scream' front covers i have looked at. As i have yet to have a photoshoot for the magazine i have left where the main image would be, blank. I have included everything that is on a scream magazine cover i.e Masthead, Tagline, Barcode, Issue number, Price, Date, Website, Cover line, Cover story's etc. I have also kept the film's font the same to keep it recognisable and to keep continuity between my products.

1 comment:

  1. excellent work. I am going to check BUT make sure that you include a variety of ideas and drafts - powerpoint/sketches etc - show very rough to final versions

    ReplyDelete