Monday 18 January 2016

Location Shots

So far in the filming process i have only filmed my locations as mine and my actors schedules have been hard to co-ordinate.

Swingset Shot
This is the first shot of the swings i filmed. The purpose of this is to give the idea that there is no happiness and the feeling of emptiness. I decided not to use this as i feel it seems too promising due to the sun being in the shot.




This is the second shot i took of the swings, this time from the other side without the sun glare. I have chosen to use this shot of the swings as they seem less hopeful.






But i still feel like it is too bright and happy for my production so to counter this i lowered the contrast and the brightness to further the feeling of emptiness and despair.






1 comment:

  1. good evidence of experimentation and reflective evaluation informing how you refine your work

    ReplyDelete