Sunday 22 November 2015

Survey Results

I created a survey on survey monkey for audience research to help me narrow down who my target audience might be and help me tailor the trailer/film to that audience. I posted the link on multiple social media sites which allowed me to gain 17 results.

Below is the survey i created:
Create your own user feedback survey



Here are my findings:

Powered by emaze

Overall what i have found from this survey is that my target audience will be a mix between 13-17 and 18-25 years old but mainly the latter and there is no targeted gender. The horror sub-genre will be psychological and the age my cast will preferably mixed however 16-23 years old is also an option.

I used survey monkey to create this survey as it is simple to set up and analyse results. If i were to improve this survey i would add some explanations to the sub genres because i think that some people didn't know what they were e.g body horror. I would also try and get the survey out to a wider audience as i mainly distributed it through my friends on Facebook and other social medias.

No comments:

Post a Comment